If God exists, why would he/she try to trick me into believing he/she doesn't?

Favorite Answer

If god exists then you tricked yourself into not believing

There are no tricks or games, God is. With an open mind you could see this. With a closed mind, you only find tricks.

• small

If you wanted to believe in God, you would curse your own self for the state of disbelief.

If you don't believe in God, why blame God for it?

If you want to prove through this argument that God does not exist, the Believers are an incorrigible lot and hence no arguments reach them!!

God tricks you bcz he wants you to not only believe his existance but to know him with every beauty of his existance. You dont explore things untill u get confused about them... thats the simple reason.... God has given us wisdom and intelligence and its what for...... and God wants us to make him priority in our life too... thats y...

I would be careful about assigning intentions to unknown variables. Is there any proof that god is trying to trick you into believing that god does not exist, I doubt it very much.

Perhaps he/she is not making his/her presence known. This would not be an intent to attempt to trick you into believing the god does not exist but merely not make his/herself known.

Hope this helps.

I have no idea why God would do that . How did you become aware of why God would trick you.You either believe in God or you don't,its that simple,no trickery involved.

My God does exist, and there's a saying "that if God seems far away, guess who moved?"

God is as real as the breathe of life he gave you, and every time you take a breathe , let that be a proof of his existence to you!

• It hasn't been established that there's an attempted trick involved.

since he doesn't, the question is moot.