Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever hung up on someone out of anger?

How did they react?

Favorite Answer

the called me back and yelled at me some more

Yep...my ex-best friend who went behind my back and told my boyfriend (now husband) stuff like I was an alcoholic, a whore, and someone who was only interested in dating someone rich because I was too lazy to work. She was a jealous ***** who hated it when anything went right for me so she tried to break us up. When she called me a few months later I hung up on her as soon as she said her name. I have no idea how she reacted because I went out of my way never to see that stupid cow again. Can't remember why I was friends with her in the first place. Guess I'm still a little pissed about the whole thing.

• Bruja

Not only did I hang up, I actually ripped the phone out of the wall and threw it when I was like 16. I also hung up and threw a cordless phone after getting into it with my boss one time....I used to have a really bad temper....lol

Yes I have and I hated it.

The person I hung up on knew I hung up for a reason and they didn't get too mad. They wish I didn't do it but they knew I did it because I was really hurt.

several times. Today I got one of the many phone calls from Bank of America credit section asking for me. "hello, may I speak with K Jak, I have an off.."

click. Bye!

Later that night they called back again and would not talk back into the phone. Weirdos! I hate telemarketers!

Just about everyday.They usually call right back with an explanation or apology.If not even better,lets hash this out face to face.

Click

• MikeyG

Actually, I can't think of an instance where I did. I've done it to be funny. I've definitely had others hang up on me. It made me feel mad or disappointed in myself.

• Trish

I did it today to a driver with a real bad attitude...I could care less if he react's....

yeah X a million! I hate when your talking to someone and they are not even listening to a single thing you are saying and keep talking. At that point I say F__K it! and hang up!

Telemarketers and who cares how they react.