What do you think about biblical separation? Do you practice it?

By speraration ....I mean from worldy events, people, etc...

Favorite Answer

Yup. It's called the Nazarite's Vow...

That is, if you follow The Law and the Laws of the Brotherhood as taught by Yeshua Messiah [pbuh] in the Sacred Scriptures.

Peace be with you.

Source(s): Essene Gospel of Peace Book of Enoch Holy Bible Gnostic Gospels and other Sacred Scriptures
  • ?

We are to live in this world but not be "of" this world... that is easier said than done... there are the obvious no-no's... a Christian man should not frequent strip clubs or any function that is clearly aginst The Word and Will of God... an example of my position would be: I do not frequent bars and for sure not the afore mentioned strip joints... but... if a friend or aquaintence were to invite me to stop in and have a "drink" with him... at the local watering hole... I would... I would have a "drink"(coke, not pepsi, cant stand pepsi) and have a nice visit... If... I knew the person well enough to know they were not ging to get snokkered on me... any one who knew me would know I was not going to "drink". I have joined in converstaion in a bar setting a few times since coming to God and actualy have gotten in a few words on the God stuff in the process... I am not concidered a person who "joins in" and am infact a loner type... but any oportunity to connect with someone so that down the road you will be, honestly, seen as a friend who can be trusted is getting the ground ready to plant a seed when the time is right...

• Dawn C

The Bible never commands us to withdraw from society. We are supposed to be the salt of the earth. If we don't mingle with the folks around us, how can we be a light to them for Christ? We are in the world, not of it. That means we are human, and we can be involved in human events, as long as we aren't doing something immoral or sinful.

Absolutely - those who touch the unclean will not be accepted ... and if you love Yahweh more than the world he will accept you.

It is not hard separating oneself from the defilements of this world - once you come to understand what the defilements are.

Keep searching.

peace;

Aintmyfault

Source(s): www.yahweh.com

I practice the Harry Potter separation from time to time dear.