I am making a power point that I will end up burning as a DVD and I want music on it how do I add the music?

I am making a power point for my boyfriend as a present for our anniversery and I want to put music in the background but I can't seem to figure it out!!! Help meeee!!!!!

Favorite Answer

You can use Windows Movie Maker for making slideshow. Get tutorilas from http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/Tutorials/HowToV...

As far as I know there is no way to do this because to put a song in the presentation you need to go to "insert" "movies and sounds" and "sound from file" but if you insert the song file when you open the ppt from the cd it will try to open it from the location that you first specified. I tried to do this once and failed. you might want to consider another option like creating slides and putting them together with windows movie maker. that way you would be able to put it all together and play it on a tv. which is what i'm assuming you want to do.

just go to INSERT and look for sounds.

I am using MS Office 2007, its like this,

Click insert, Click sound, you can choose, sound from file, sound from clip organizer, play CD audio tracks (if audio CD is inserted in the CD drive), and Record Sound. Those are your options.

Since its your anniversary, I suggest you record your own voice message with background music (sweet)!!!! Hopefully you get a SWEETER pay off.

Hope you keep us posted, after your celebration.

Hope this helps.