i really wonder if someone can help me understand why!!!??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkKyI...

if u read this Q, u find the asker asking muslims, while he chooses best answer of a non-muslim!!! note that a muslim already answered & starred it for other muslims (he seems he picked up the answer quickly before other muslims answer.

also many other examples... someone ask to know about islam & then he searches non-muslim sites for details!!!!!!!

is this logic?!!!! can someone explain?

Update:

ok mud & laptop, but both of u didn't understand that he asked MUSLIMS about their feelings. Non muslims can't describe about (even ur brother cannot answer instead of u)

Update 2:

also some ppl insult the merciful prophet PBUH without reading his autobiography. when i talk to them, they tell they don't need to read or know!!!! (if so, they shd not talk from the start!!!)

Update 3:

thanks H z, but i still believe we have to deliver the message to others

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

The world is ****** up. Didn't you notice? People pick answers they are comfortable with, not the ones that are correct. I'm going on a swearing rampage. Want to join me? Some people freakin tick me off with their stupid immature complacency.

It feels good to say "****** up" once in a while.

• 1 decade ago

In the name of ALLAH, the Beneficient, the Mercifull.

Dear Muslims:

Plz do do do not worry abt such kind of people, definitely such things make u go worry or sometimes even angry, but leave it to ALLAH, do your duty faithfully. ALLAH HIMSELF has taken the responsibility to protect HIS RELIGION, HIS WORD, HIS PROPHET and HIS PEOPLE. All you need to do is to go on with that and ignore the IGNORANTS, don't make them bother you too much. Obey ALLAH and PROPHET (PEACE BE UPON HIM) to the peak of your abilities, then it will be you from whom same will be learning the religion, and i wonder who will dare then to point something out on you.

MAY GOD bless you. Ameen

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What do you value more? A good answer or an answerer of a specific faith?

• 1 decade ago

One word should explain it all: FREEDOM

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

there are fakes around

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.