Help!!! how to put music on my moto razr???

how do i put my music off of windows media player and put it on my v3 razr i hve the moto phone tools software and everything plz help!!

• Guggi
    Favorite Answer

I'm not looking at my own tools at the moment, so this is just from memory. You go into the tools menu and you should be able to select to copy music from your PC to the phone. It's fairly simple. Just click around in there until you find it. Hope this helps.

Source(s): I will try to get back to you with a proper answer tonight when i get home from work and i'm looking at it. Cheers!!

Put music on Moto Razr.... is that English?

I even have A RAZOR telephone TOO. to place music on the telephone you ought to ORDER THE USB CABLE FROM CINGULAR it truly is the only cord THAT WORKS WITH THIS telephone. as quickly as you GET THE cord there will be A POP-UP which will instantaneous YOU.

• Tre

when you plug your usb chord in while your media player is up you should get an area where it says to add music and an option above that says "sync"....click that when your done....it should all download into your cell. kinda like an ipod.