Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

i feel very depresse and feel like cuting my self right now and i need someone to talk to girls only?

i need alot of answers to this question i just need someone to talk to that cuts so please answerr this questions please

Favorite Answer

I used to cut myself when I was around 13 14 im 24 now... Listen I know why your doing it Ive been thru it and I know its hard to stop but you will have to eventually learn to cope and to say no try to think about something else try to do anything else dont worry what your going through now will not last forever things will be better soon i know ive been through it :)

There is no real question here... I'm not sure what you're asking for. If you just want someone to talk to, go to a counsellor- there are a lot of people and resources open to you. Trusted friends, adults, teachers, even your school nurse if you need to. There are a lot of agencies that help too. You may want to consider phoning kid's help phone (1-800-668-6868)- they won't ask for any personal information and won't tell your parents, nothing is recorded and its completely anonymous- you're free to tell them whatever you want or need to. It's operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by counsellors who really do care and are there for you.

Please make an effort to take the hands offered to you. Cutting is self destructive, and if you're very depressed there are ways you can get help and make yourself feel better. Cutting is not the only way of channeling this negative stress. Get help.

Hey. Wow. Whats going on? Are you having problems with your family life? Social life? Romantic life?

Ok..so I usually don't talk about this kind of stuff, the main reason being that its embarrassing to have people look at me like, "WTF is wrong with you?!" But I saw your plea and decided I should offer some support.

The first thing you should do is just calm down. Take a breather. I know its ******* difficult at first, especially when you want to release you sadness and anger, but you have to do it. If you need to scream or hit your pillow..do it. Anything is better than putting yet another mark on your body. Don't you notice when you look at your scars you think to yourself, "Why did I even do that?!...and over that situation!? Wtf?" But when something else that is emotionally distressing comes into our life..we erase those thoughts and only think of the 'prize'...the skin to knife contact. Wow. Not good at all.

You need to eliminate your problem. Get rid of the person or thing that is making you feel like this. You don't have to go thru life feeling like this.

Do you have a parent or a close friend you can talk to? (does that even help?....I know that most of the time it doesn't because they don't completely understand whats going on in our head at that specific moment, you know?)

I just want to let you know that you don't have to continue cutting yourself to make you feel better and numb the pain of the moment.

What I do when im feeling depressed and wanting to harm myself is I scream and cry (privately). Then I take a shower and climb into bed and watch a movie..and then fall asleep. You should try that and see how you feel in the morning. You just need to get thru the night. OK. I guaruntee you will feel so much better in the morning, when your thinking logically. Trust me.

♥Take care of yourself tonight please!!♥

Jessica

Source(s): I've been there. I feel your pain. If you want to keep in contact with me i'll give you my alternate e-mail address. I know getting advise from someone who has 'been there multiple times' would help you out a lot. :) Hope to hear from ya. spankmelena@yahoo.com

You need to find someone to talk with like a counselor. Not many people here are qualified to speak with you about this isssue.

Try not to cut yourself - its painful and dangerous. Is there another way to let out you pain - try exercising - I mean push yourself to release some stress - take it out on the weights or a competitive sport.

Write in a journal to vent some of those thoughts

All in all I think you need to get help now - counselor or doctor.

Hi, I don't do talking or IMing, but for the future, go to:

www.DailyStrength.org

It's a really nice website, where people from all over the world will chat with you 24/7 or talk with you about how you're feeling & answer your questions. You can sign onto it right now, for free, and start talking to people there today!!

I'm the same person, Embroidery Fan, over there.

Source(s): Go to www.DailyStrength.org for free person-to-person health & mental health help.
  • Awww please don't cut. Trust me it's not worth it in the long run. You'll end up with all kinds of ugly scars on your body like me. Plus i know that anytime i cut, afterwards i feel guilty and stupid. I don't know if you know what i'm talking about. I know it's hard, i was a cutter since i was 10, and i'm 21 now, so that's about 11 years now, i'm still working on it because let's face it, no one's perfect. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to e-mail me at this address:

viets_emo_square_bear@yahoo.com

Source(s): self experience

Im sorry that you are depressed, but I dont think that there is any reason to cut yourself. May I ask why you are depressed? Is it because of a guy? Your family? School?

Uhh sorry but i have to say bye to the only girl part. Emotions are everything, depression is one of the hardest to get rid of, but you have to find something you like or someone you like and stay with it or them for as long as you can. Err you can E-mail me if you want but i hardly check it.

~Emotions

sweetie, trying to take your life is not the answer to your question. i was a cutter for about five years and i havent cut for the past few months...please fell free to e-mail me at anytime to talk...eyesewblu at yahoo.com

Sure you can talk to me. I may be a lot older than you, but you can consider me as a older sister instead of one of your peers. Meaning I have no competition with you, and I have been around~tooo long~~

=)