Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How are you feeling tonight?

Favorite Answer

well i was going to say great....but since i have seen your face i have to change that to """excited"'""....good to see you....xxxxx

• sglmom

Mixed .... Joy tinged with Sadness, Relief tinged with Loss ....

I am in Transition once again .. This Empty-Nesting Single Retiree is finally free ... selling her HOME and going back towards Family/Friends .. and that is the Joy, Relief, and Happiness ... because I am burying the "Ghosts of the Past" (which includes the fact that while I owned this home ... I survived a SHORT disaster of a marriage to an abusive, violent sociopath who abused me here) ...

However, there is a SIGN that I am making the "Right" decision ... because the ex destroyed so much .. as I go through what was left and from what I had over the past 21 years ... I have been 'surprised' by the Fateful showing up of a Photo of me and My father (I was not even 2 years old at the time), as well as the Funeral Notice Card for my parents' funeral -- and the Serenity Prayer is right on that card.

So the Mixed feelings and the soothing thoughts of the Serenity Prayer is helping me maintain the BALANCE necessary as I proceed with this transition ...

Tired

• Nico

Hungry

I feel and look wonderful. I enjoyed some herb took a long bike ride by a canal and now I grace y.a. with my words of wisdom

Source(s): my nandbook Living like a Rusty Rock Star

Mega happy because that's how I feel every day since I met my girlfriend =D.

After eating a Burger King hamburger, not so well.

honestly, bloated and crabby. i think it's time for some ibuprofen and bed. i think that will make all the difference.

i hope ur feeling good. have a great night. :)

• mjfrog

Not worth a $Hit but thanx for asking.

happy happy happy!

It is friday and I get to go home in 3 hours! Yay!

Hope you are happy too! :P

A little tired and sweaty.