spector asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

a pimple in mouth?

went to the doctors today and he mention that i had a food partical or somthing so i thought i will have to clean when i get home. i found it on my tonsil and try scraping it off but it looks like a pimple.

anyone know what is this and how i can resovle it? thanks in advance

Favorite Answer

Strep throat may cause white patches to appear on the throat and or tonsils. could also be a canker sore.

I'm sorry but I haven't got a remedy, I am however reminded of the old adage " uncommon growth in a mouth means someone was tasting the fruit down south"

It could be an aphtha. Boron glycerin helps generally on stuff like that, but you should consult a dentist first anyway.

this could be a canker sore, a virus, or even herpes. i would go to the doctor and have them take a look at it again.

Go back to that doctor or get it checked out if it doesn't improve soon.

its a blister.. u get one of those things on hot days.. dont worry it will go away within 2-3 days