Do you agree that love is lovelier the second time around?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I do agree that the 2nd time around it is better, because I think you are more aware of how far to go, what to do and not to do, and you can definitely play the game right to get yourself a good match!

The 1st time you fall in love is special, but the 2nd time is harder unless you got someone that makes it special, and knowing that you are able to fall in love again is even lovelier...

Source(s): speaking from experiences
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes based on the simple fact that you do learn from your mistakes the first time and the first time was just practice. It may have been puppy love or high school sweetheart love. That real love comes as you get older. I know people who marry their high school sweethearts. Some make it work, some make it don't. True love starts out as nothing but friends though. If ya'll develop equal feelings for each other, then that's the best thing in the world. In my case though, it was better the 4th time around, lol.

• 4Real
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Well Yes! My husband and I broke up after falling in love the first time, then came back together and fell WAY harder for each other. Now we've been together almost a decade and have 2 gorgeous babies.

Source(s): Living Proof
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I will agree it's easier and more mature usually, but no one can take the place of that first real love.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No, I think love is the best the first time, as long as its true love, and not a crush or infautuation. I'd like to think my first is my only.

• 1 decade ago

i agree because my grandma met her 2nd hubby and stayed with him til death, my mother in law is with her 2nd, and they're very much in love (more than her 1st) and my mom is in her 2nd marriage, and she couldnt be happier. Me, i'm in my 1st.. and i hope it works out!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It makes for a nice song, but it's not always true.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, according to my first marriage(love) and my second marriage(love) YES!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Dear,

Of course I agree.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No because you learn from your new mistakes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.