Read about biker fred?

A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than th e posted speed limit. So he asks the biker his name.

"Fred," he replies.

"Fred what?" the officer asks.

"Just Fred," the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break and, write him out a warning instead of a ticket. The officer then presses him for the last name. The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it.

The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it.

"Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?" The biker replies,

"It's a long story, so stay with me." "I was born Fred Dingaling. I know a funny last name. The kids used to tease me all the time. So I stayed to myself, studied hard and got good grades. When I got older I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical, school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Dingaling, MD.""After a while I got bored being a doctor, so

so I decided to go back to school. Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through school, got my degree, so then I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS." Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD. So now I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS, with VD." Well, the ADA found out about the VD,

so they took away my DDS. Then I was Fred Dingaling, MD, with VD.

Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Dingaling with VD. Then the VD took away my Dingaling, so now I am Just " Fred."

The officer walked away in tears, laughing.

Favorite Answer

Laughing my as$ off!!!

I had to come back and let you know I'm still laughing as this.

Thanks!!!

Still Funny!!

Source(s): DS

I can't top that!!! Thank you and good night.

THAT was a good one!!!! Give you a star!!!! lmao!!!!!