i wanna put a video on myspace that can play automatic?

i got a video from youtube i put it on my space, but it doesnt start by itself ...

Favorite Answer

I dont believe that is possible.

• ?

unfortunetly programing a video to automaticly start is not possible. you can always put it on your page and people will need to press play to view it. or you can blog it. it's the same with myspace media you can't program that to automaticly start either. sorry about that. i know how you feel all dissapointed n all!

• sindhu

I think automatic play is not possible try for some videos here http://www.myspacehello.com/ and www.MyspaceHoney.com

OOPS! surpassed over intense area! click miscellaneous on Acct. settings up the place the menu is. pass to "domicile" from profile internet site, then to "account settings" and you will see on the recommendations-blowing "miscellaneous", then "music and video on profile" click that, and look at the field that announces "automobile start up video"