Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I'm shy as schyt with women: How am I going to get the one I want?

Me-http://www.flickr.com/photos/12725732@N06/sets/721...

How do I pull it off. Is there any way to fake the initial getting to know a person, so that they don't feel uncomfortable with your nervousness. Advice please.

I'm all confident and strong looking in public until them females come around, then I bite my fingernails.

Favorite Answer

You just need to get over it for a moment long enough to start an initial conversation with the woman that you want. Over come your fear of approaching a woman. You only need to make a good first impression because after that she will be interested enough to get to know the real you shyness and all. Before you actually try to approach the woman that you like and want to get with, go to a local club or hot spot and try it out on several other women first. Since you are not really interested in being with them, you can just practice on them until you are comfortable enough to talk to the woman you want. And who knows maybe by practicing on random women for a while you might end up making some female friends. That sounds like it would be a good thing for you anyway. If you have a decent amount of female friends you will begin to get over your shyness, because you will have women around you and that alone will boost your confidence.

Get involved in some hobbies that both genders enjoy and meet women as friends first. That is the best way to start a relationship anyway.

you are cute. Just practice talking to people. That is one of the ways of getting over your shyness. I used to be shy too...but as I grew older, I grew out of my shell. Give it time...everything will get easier. I promise.

The only way to get a girl is to go over and talk to her. Find the courage somehow to do it.

find a girl who likes the sensitive quiet type. you have the looks so that shouldnt be a problem. do speed dating or somthing.

you're lying, you look like a movie star...you can't be shy around women theyre the ones shy around you rofl

you look like a model! *blushing*

oh my! (i can't believe you're so shy!)

........maybe you could be friends with some girls, in order you for you to well get use to them. And maybe your nervousness will go away. (I guess.)

i dunno. (I'm bad at talking to guys i like. I get sooooooo shy and scared, lol)

hey u need to not fear them and what they will say because they wont hurt you.... usually and u wont have lost anything if it goes bad

• Water

your only going to live once. go for it

give me her her numebr or somthing and ill let her know how you feel