Does my friend like me?

On im less then a year ago we were both talking about bf/gfs, what we would like in a particular person, etc. I really like him and need tips to see if he likes me back. I talk to him regularly on im, but i still need to know, without getting hurt if he says "no".

i am going to see him on sunday, any advice on how i should react?

i now regularly talk to him on aim, should i ask him (if i ask) online or in person?

I have known him for two years.

Favorite Answer

jump his bones!

He must like you since he has talked to you for 2 years and the only way to know for sure is to ask.

Online or in person really isn't the question,it's if you can handle a face to face rejection or not.

Either way,if he doesn't like you,it will still hurt and if you have some,most or all the things he likes in a person then he has to like you (good chance of it at least).

Just tell him how you feel and ask him. If he's not interested, he should be nice about it. If not...now you know what he's like. If you get hurt everytime someone you like turns you down, you are in for a long life of hurt. Be ready to just let it go whenever someone is not interested, and get ready to tell lots of guys that you are not interested. It's just the way it goes. You are going to meet so many people in your life, but in the end if you treat people kindly and be yourself, you will find someone who does the same. Oh yeah and in the meantime..........just ask him!

Good Luck!

Well he might like you...sounds like y'all are good close friends so don't be shy to ask. If he says no you don't have to get hurt coss you still gon be friends with him and maybe he will think about it. Just try, take your chance.

When a boy likes a girl he finds the courage to let her know. If he does, he will let you know it eventually.

he like you go out if he pretty

god get over your shyness let them now how you feel stop being a pussy