How do i get my boyfriend Back?

I broke up with him bcuz sum girl was callin him boo and baby and talkin about how she loves him and its been a while and he iz single and i think he still likes me and dat girl has a new boyfriend so she leaves him alone so plz help me get him back

Favorite Answer

OMG! Just forget him. But if you MUST get him back. Ignore him. Act like you've moved on to bigger and better. He'll want what he thinks he can't have and come back.

Why would you want to get back with a 2 timing LOOSER like that. You must like the drama. Sure go back. He's just gonna do it to you again. And while your at it change your name to doormat!

wow...thats pathetic...this may not be what you wanted to hear...but you NEED to FORGET HIM!!! he sounds like a user. it sounds like he was playing you right from the start now your gonna let him do it again?!?!?!? wow...

you blew it hun!!!! he'll never take you back guys are not like that you probably broke his hart just stay away.

forget him and meet other people wait for him to notice you again ...............