R rated joke, dont read it and get offended, ok?

there is this woman who lives on the top floor of a 50 floor apartment. she on her balcony and accidentally fall. as shes falling she is like please dont let me die. Miraculously, she caught by a guy also on his balcony. the guys asks her do screw? offended the girl says 'no'. so he lets her go.

Then she thinking please give another chance. so she caught by another guy. the guys like do you suck? the girls even more offended and without thinking she answers 'no'. so the guy lets her go.

So she know thinking please just give me one more chance. again shes caught and without hesitation the girl says, I suck, I screw. The guy replies 's.l.u.t.' and lets go.

give me a star if its funny.

im tired and its late, can hardly keep my eyes open so excuse the horrid grammar, ok

Favorite Answer

not really funny

Heard this before only it was a guy in quicksand, and a biker called him a fag. Who would drop a woman who does all that?

I'm not circumcised so i have an extra 10% to offer, now thats value!

Hahahahah! It's funny, but I have already heard this story before. Sorry dude.

lol thats funny i will give u a star

• =42

Only offended by the misogyny .

ive heard this b4 its pretty funny

i thought that was a pretty funny one..lol i star you!!

it was good but could you work on your spelling and grammar?

• Bet

eh