Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkNon-Alcoholic Drinks · 1 decade ago

Which one: Coffee or Tea in the morning?

Favorite Answer

That cup of tea brought to you that is at the temperature you like as you are gently awoken by "the other half"

Coffee

XS energy drinks gives you the nutritional value plus you can have it in the morning. It does not have artificial caffeine that you may find in products such as Redbull, monster, etc. In addition, you will not get the caffeine high and crash. Xs energy offers an assortment of 12 flavors both with and without caffeine. I must also recommend Zsenso teas and Kahve coffee, which have the quality and quantity that you will not get from Lipton or Folgers!

You may look at the following website for more info: www.

eabdelaziz.qhealthbeauty.com

Gotta have coffee, tea just does not cut it in the mornings for me.

i would have to say coffee. there is nothing like the smell first thing in the morning of fresh coffee. and the taste of that first cup. then ice tea in the afternoon and hot tea at night to help you sleep

I drink a couple of cups of coffee in the morning...with far too much cream and sugar!

Even though I know tea would be much better for me.

Or orange juice, for that matter.

Tea, usually. I save the coffee for when I really need it.

I want my coffee, but I drink herbal tea for the sake of my health. I consider Earl Grey Tea healthier than Orange Pekoe, and tastier too.

Ummmm, BOTH, Rae. I drink a cup of strong coffee to get me going and then drink a cup of medicinal tea for my health. My tea of choice is Eyebright-Billberry tea to help control my Glaucoma.

BB,

Raji the Green Witch

COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

3 big mugs of very strong Peet's coffee, half and half, and I sweeten it with Stevia, which is a natural sweetener you can get online. No chemicals, just the essence of an extremely sweet plant. No calories. This wakes me up and keeps me from putting on sugar pounds.

Tea????? Good hevins. That would not get me off terra firma.