what would you do if you find a hair in your food at a restaurant?

What if it is at the house of your boss and his WIFE cooked.....

Favorite Answer

Tell the manager. Get my money back or a free meal or both.

Just remove it and finish my meal. I sure have seen a lot worse than that. A hair is nothing to worry about.

Get out and about in the world some and you will eat things you absolutely thought you would not.

They even sell B B Q rat here in the market and people do buy them. Yes they cut off the tail.

Dog is on some menus here as well. They say black dogs are best but I never understood why.

Just enjoy the food and forget about a hair.

Whenever I get a bad meal, I don't go back. I don't send a meal back because an offended cook can add unwanted biological products and you'd never know.

I would stop taking food any more from the resturant henceforth. Make the concerned resturant aware of presence of hiar in the food. However, I would pay the instant bill without any demur.

I would quietly get the waiters attention and tell him. Have him remove my plate and if the rest of my company wanted to finish their food I would wait for them and get something to eat elsewhere. They would definitely be taking my order off the bill.

through a huge tantrum...then throw my plate on the floor and made sure that it broke, after that i'd get my drink and throw it to the people that are sitting next my table...get up and start to yell at the top of my lungs(AAAHHH) something like that, then ask to get a free bottle of tequila!!! lol j/k talk to the manager and told him how grossed out i am and see what he can do i guess...

Ugh, that has happened to me! I took it to the manager and got my meal refunded.

True story: I was eating at a Mexican chain restaurant once, and me and my date had tiny bits of the silver scrubby pad they use to clean the dishes in our food. Gross!

Punch the person in the face who ever cooked the food

i give him a 50 cent TIP

• Joanie

Throw up all over the table! Then call the manager and demand my money refunded.. Leave and never eat there again!

Send it back - but I would be very polite as it hair and things like that happen. Hopefully they will bring you a fresh plate.

You asked this question already. If you're seriously looking for vengence on this place, call the health department! They take complaints seriously, and would do a surprise inspection!