Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I am having trouble asking a girl out!?

I have known this girl for about 10 years since she is my neighbor but she is moving in about 2 weeks. She is very hot and I like her a lot. But there are 2 problems. One is that I think she won't be interested in me because we don't talk much. And the other is that I am very shy with girls. I will almost never talk to a girl unless it is about homework. I am also scared that my parents won't be into me having a girlfriend. But I like her SOOOO much. I have dreams of her. I will do ALMOST ANYTHING! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I say that you let her know how you feel about her or she will never know. Hey if she says no dont worry about it she will be gone in 2 weeks anyway.

It sounds more like your infatuated with her. Enjoy the 2 weeks that she is still around, see who moves in after her. If she's moving far away, how can you start off a romance as a long distance one. There are plenty more fish in the sea, don't fall head over the first one. As far as your parents maybe you should discuss what the dating policy is with them before you start fishing in the deep blue sea.

Hey Gary, if you don't ask, you'll never know. Unfortunately, you'll have to get used to being rejected in life and the sooner you start developing a thicker skin, the better. Don't mean to sound cruel but that's the truth. Just ask her out for some coffee or ice cream...something basic. If she makes up an excuse or says no, it won't be so bad. If you don't talk to her, you won't know how she feels. Good luck!

Tell her before they leave. This way, if she says yes, you will build confidence and maybe it will go somewhere. If she says no, then they are leaving anyway so you don't have to face your rejector. Parents will fall in line later. At this time take it one step at a time. Never give up an opportunity for practice. Hope this helps!

JUST ASK HER.

I know this sounds harsh but most girls are not liek the ones on TV. We will not turn a guy dont and totally humiulate them, must of us will let them go softly. But what do you have to loose, chances are if you have known this girl for a while she probally likes you.

So just ask the worst that can happen is her saying no and you guys staying frineds.

Good Luck Hunny!!!

If she is moving too far away it's probably not gonna work as a healthy romantic relationship, but if you don't care and/or just want to get involved and spend some time together before she leaves, then just ask her, I mean you said you would do "ALMOST ANYTHING." So.....no tricks..... no secret moves or strategy. Just tell her exactly how you feel, ask her if she's interested and take it from there. If she is not interested then I'm sure she will do her best to tell you without hurting your feelings. And if she is mean or cruel, let it go and be glad to have seen her true colors before getting involved.

Good Luck!

The first thing to do is to stop your obsession. She will never be yours if you're positive that you can't live without her.

Reality Check: the girl is moving in two weeks. That's not enough time to kindle a relationship, my friend. The time to make your move has come, and then it went, and now it's long gone. You need to just accept that it won't work out with her and move on.

JUST ASK HER.

Good Luck Hunny!!!

<3

you've pretty much answered your own question there buddy! If you are willing to do ANYTHING for this girl than do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Young love shouldnt be spoiled by parent so dont stress bout them. Send her a letter or email... you tend to be much more honest and upfront and its very romantic. Send her 1 single rose saying from the shy boy next door... thats a sweet idea. Climb up to her window and leave a note on the window sill.... these ideas might sound a little cheesy but what girl wouldnt be flattered and a little curious as to who you are and she'll wanna get to know you better... i dunno if you are willing to anything for someone.. dont just sit there and say it. DO IT! Action speak a lot louder then questions on yahoo!

Don't worry about what your parents think... it's your decision if you want a gf...

As for the shyness part- just be open and friendly with conversation, and try not to get too nervous. If you get turned down.. it's not the end of the world- just move along onto the next girl you want- odds are they like you too if ya just got the right skills, lol. ^-^

good luck!

Well, im a girl so i know what im talking about!

firstly, talk to her about homework! then slowly move into something else you feel comfortable with. When you guys are chatting along like best friends, say 'since your moving away, we should maybe do something as like, you know, a good bye event thing. Like a movie or something.' That should do it!

if she says no, then... tough luck buddy... :(

but dont worry, you'll find sumone fo yeww! :D

Good luck!

Talk to her about trivia for hours. It will get easier. You will also get clues as to whether you have any hope with her.

There is no short cut. It takes about three hours. Either in time, or in money you can earn in that time to hire a hooker. About half of women will not be interested. That is true for the hottest, most famous, richest guys as well. Half. Not interested.