what education do you need to become a dietitionist?

im a senior in high school and i want to make my career as a dietitionist but im not sure what classes i need to take or what college is best for me. i think university of Washington is a good you and plus i live close to it. i just need to know how many years of schooling in need and what classes to take.

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    you major in nutrition. most of your classes will be to teach you how the body absorbes food.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.