Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

I want 50 Cent to win against Kanye West?

My personal opinion is that I want 50 Cent to win. Not being a big fan of hip-hop as much as I used to before, I have to admit that I do like more of 50 Cent's songs than Kanye. As a matter of fact, I don't think I like any of Kanye's music.

Anyways, I hope 50 will win because I like how he creates controversies and starts "beef" with other rappers. Controversies such as this, always makes good entertainment and 50 is indeed a person who knows how to get that job done right.

And I know, I understand dat Kanye is more lyrical & likes to provide more "unique" content, I was just never a fan of his music and I think he's too full of himself.

Although 50 is no different, at least 50 backs up his arrogance by his boldness to challenge other rappers. Plus he makes good music that is consistent with his own style.

But thats my opinion y I like 50 & I'm not trying to offend Kanye fans. I just would like 2 kno who you want to win and why?

• MiM
    Favorite Answer

I want 50 to win too.. Kanye's alright but he is waaay too dramatical.. I mean, 50 is too but Kanye makes it like annoying whiny drama and he makes himself the victim over everything, about how Bush doesn't like blacks, and how because he's black MTV didn't let him perfom, and how he makes drama about him against the world.. at least 50 was a real victim getting shot at (although he overdoes it on that too, lol).. either way, I still like 50 better.. even though it kinda seems like he's losing the race..

• Muffin

I'm not a big fan of neither although I listen to their music. This whole thing was just a publicity stunt. Record sales for 2007 have been really low because of the Internet and downloads. This was just a way to create drama for people to go out and BUY the cd's. If Kanye win... 50 will have another album out by Febuary 2008.

Nothing against 50 Cent, he's a good rapper and someday I intend to buy an album but I love Kanye West so I bought his instead. Any day now I should be getting it through Amazon.

iM A BiG 50 FAN BUT iM DiSAP0iNT3D WiT DiS ALBUM :( i G0T BOTH ALBUMS AND SADLy KANYES iS BETTER W3 NEED DA 0LD 50 BAK 4RM GET RICH OR DIE TRYiNG AND POWER OF THE DOLLAR!!!

BUT i LiKE 0NLy A F3W S0NGS 0N 50S ALBUM AND ALM0ST AL iN KANY3S AND 4 UR QU3STiON

GO 2 BiLBORD WEBSiTE AND U CAN C KANyE iS WiNNING BY LiKE 100,000 MORE CDs

i THiNK 50s GON :(