j
j asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

vanessa hudgens?

mmkay i know i must be like the 94327242 billion person to ask what yout hink of her , but i really want to know :)

well i never really liked her becuase i think she's a snob, i saw a pic of her flipping someone off, and ive seen other pics of her the weren't soo "clean"

but when the news came on talking about this photo scadel and when i heard it i was like HAHA.SLUT.

but now im looking at these pics of her:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/12/vanessa-hu...

and all of those pics she very sad and always frowing.

shes all covered up and just very unhappy so now i feel pretty sorry for her and its soo unfortunate

what do you think?

Favorite Answer

She wanted them to leak out, its called PUBLICITY.

I think she's human and makes mistakes just like everyone else. I also feel sorry for her, and though I'm not too fond of her because she is annoying to me, I still wouldn't want her unhappy.

she looks depressed you know...we should all just stop making a big thing out of it..everybody make mistakes, i actually never personally like her too but it doesn't hurt to show a little compassion to a lost soul

i can really care less i dont know her personally and to be honest i dont even know what shes famous for

thats because everyone's seen her ********

and she didnt even get paid for it.

vanessa is not as hot as you dont worry babe

I've never heard of her.

I think she's hot