Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who feels like they live in little Mexico.?

I live in phoenix az we have some many mexicans and illegals in my area it makes me think i live in Mexico.. everyone speaks spanish. you cant find a job here if you dont speak spanish. Its like we got ourselfs our own little mexico.

Update:

I think vegas is full of mexicans to.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It was like that 30 years ago when I lived there. That's why I moved out then and I'm sure it's even worse now.

• 1 decade ago

I live in Fort Worth and I feel the same way. Heck, even parts of Fort Worth now look like the run down parts of Mexico! I was thinking about moving to Phoenix, AZ but you've changed my mind. How's Vegas?

Well now it looks like Vegas is out now too.

• 1 decade ago

I have a little Mexico, not in my town but the next town over. I speak Spanish (thanks to my high school spanish classes and a few college ones too!) so I completely understand it all, but the town itself looks like crap.

Source(s): I live on Long Island & its very expensive to live here, but I don't know how they can afford it? The town that looks like crap has an average income of $45,000 while the town I live in has about an average income of $120,000 so I can see why they don't live here. -No, Vegas has a few Mexicans but generally just a bunch of rich people and beggars/PanHandlers
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah, I have to say that I ALWAYS feel like I live in Mexico...maybe it's cuz I DO! Mexico ROCKS!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No kidding. but I'm NOT racist so take it the wrong way, but it would be nice once in a while to talk to people who understand English..and maybe actually see American English walking around.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.