What online game does one person draw one line then next person draws another line and eventually it turns int

This may not be an actual "game". I found it online once and now cannot find it. This is online and it does not need to be saved, your line stays put once its drawn. Each person takes a turn making a line on the area of canvas, next another person makes a line. after many lines are drawn the picture will start to resemble a person, place , thing etc. Sometimes the whole canvas looks like scribbles. does anyone know what this is?

Favorite Answer

Oooo, can't help you with where to find it online, but you might try coffeebreakarcade.com, they have most games you can play on the internet.

Otherwise, it's a really fun game to play with people in real time :)

I don't think it has a specific name, but I played it in 2nd grade art class. I think Mom stuck my monster on the fridge though.