Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 1 decade ago

how are people so funny?

is it natual cuz some people can make a joke out of nowhere and other can't even talk aloud

Favorite Answer

Some people like to make other people laugh. There's people who have a hobby in making people laugh. This is a way of entertaining other people.

• gigi

I know what you mean, I have learned to laugh at myself and then you will realize how funny the world really is. When you can look at the things that you do and really enjoy how silly they are, then you have come into your element of humor and the world will laugh with you and find you funny. I think that it takes some time, you have to learn to really love and accept yourself for who and what you are. You have to look at your success and failures and then make light of all of it. See what got you to each point in a humorous way. When you think about going to work, if you have a long trip, most people just blank out and go into auto pilot and get to work and don't even remember the drive. When you think about that it is really funny that we have a bunch of people driving to work and no one even remembers the trip, we have a bunch of air heads on the road, how safe is that, yet we get out on the road every morning and do it over and over.It is kinda funny when you really stop and think about it. No one is really checked in yet everyone is behind the wheel. Yeks!! There are thousands of things that happen every day that are funny if you stop and look.

Hey pamma. I am a portly old man and this afternoon I slipped on my ****. I landed with a mighty thump, spilling my hot chocolate over the floor. This was in the middle of making a pompous statement about something or other. Now surely that's funny?

• Pete K

Why are people so funny? Interesting riddle. Hmm. Wait!

I know the answer to this one. Just give me a minute...

Oh, yeah! That's right!

Because God is here!

Uh, wait. No he isn't. Funny. I thought... well, never mind.

Hey, listen. Don't get brainwashed.

(It's fine to wash your hair. You do that once a day.) But,

just don't get brainwashed. That will do you no good at

all. Okay?

And... have a nice day.

its natural. people who can't make a joke out ta nowhere- perhaps they r shy. dats d gist of it. note that different culture definition of what is funny differ from each other :)

it is natural for some people- they think quicker on thier feet and often wiitier than those who take time to think before they speak

huh, some people are natural comedians, it's so not me to be that way

relaxation, going w/the flow

funny people are extroverts, quiet people are introverts.

cheerful mind