Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Did Obama call Hillary "Hitler"?

During the last question of the YouTube debate, Senator Obama subtly called Senator Clinton "Hitler". I have posted this on both Obama's and Clinton's Facebook pages, the Wikipedia article for the YouTube debate, and Yahoo Answers. I want to see if it causes anything. Here is the link to the question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygaPwW-B2y4

Youtube thumbnail

Update:

Any responses?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I doubt it.

Make the video shorter.

You think I have all the time in the world for this silliness?

• Dawna
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I worry that the election of Barack Obama would bring this country more of the same. He seems to be a Bush of another color, but a similar heart and soul, which is hypocrisy. I would not trust this man to be my mayor, let alone my president. On the other hand, Hillary Clinton is a faithful witness to the truth, and has the experience, integrity and intelligence to lead this country out of the misery and hatefulness of the Bush administration.

• 1 decade ago

At least I agree with Obama on ONE thing!

Hillary Clinton is a JOKE!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. Though I have to agree, that peach color Jacket, doesn't go, she needs to go with full fledged orange. Blondes look hot in orange. Though I can appreciate you wanting to demonize the Muslim Terrrorist running for president which would be rather weird, if we were so stupid as a nation to put our number one enemey in charge of our country.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He did the right thing.

He's already starting to address the Fuhrer of the 21st century correctly.

• 1 decade ago

Wow, the voices in your head are really acting up!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I did not hear that, but he should have called her Hitler if he did not.

• 1 decade ago

it obviously wasn't intended, and it ends with an "ry" so I wouldn't make anything of it

• Esther
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I've herd of Obama, but hillary who is she?

• 1 decade ago

sounds like it to me..I didnt realize he was that savvy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.