Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

so what's happening to vanessa hudgens?

okay, she admitted that she didnt send those pictures on the internet herself. ppl keep on saying that someone else did it and others said that she sent those pics to zac. i dont get it. so will she be in high school musical 3 if there is one??

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I know a lot of different things are being said about Vanessa but that's because people aren't actually giving facts, their just giving their biased opinions. Vanessa hasn't been fired from Disney & yes there is going to be a HSM3, thank god.

Just to clarify for you, she was 15 years old when she took the pics, they were not for Zac, they were actually for a guy named Drake Bell but he claims he never recieved the pics.

• 1 decade ago

It has been said that she also took them before she got famous and were for Drake Bell. Disney kicked her off of HSM3 and used Adriene Bailon from the Cheetah Girls.

• 1 decade ago

they were soppose to be sended to zac but some ediot.. some how put them on the internet!

i think she is comin out in hsm3! she better!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who gives what people think she rocks support her dont be against her u shady a** people

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think tht she ;s not there in hsm 3

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.