shurigun asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who is the best mexican wrestler?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Rey Mysterio is to me. He is an awesome high flyer and has some of the best moves.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually From Mexico You Mean?

Mil Mascaras.....The Guy is like Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan combined down there. And as a Wrestler? He is a True Phenom.

Eddie Guerrero and Rey Misterio Jr are both American Citizens since birth.

If You meant of Mexican Descent then It's Eddie Hands Down By A Mile.

• 1 decade ago

The best mexican wrestler is in the Hall of Fame. Former 2 time IC champion Tito Santana. 1989 King of the ring. He teamed with Martel to form Strike Force. Besides Hogan he was the only other wrestler to compete in the first 8 Wrestlemanias. Was also a former ECW champion and was never beaten for the title.

• 1 decade ago

Living= Rey Mysterio

Passed=Eddie or Gory Guerrero

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jack
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Rey Mysterio is the best overall Mexican performer right now.

What sucks is that he was much better in WCW before he decided to get bigger for the WWE.

• 1 decade ago

the 2 best mexican wrestlers of all time are eddie guerrero and rey mysterio, in my opinion

• 1 decade ago

Chavo Guerrero is the best since we lost Eddie. The best of all-time that I've seen is Mil Mascaras (I used to watch him in the 60's; he was just amazing). I never got to see Gory Guerrero, though (hey WWE, put out a Best Of The Guerreros DVD set--ALL of the Guerreros, Gory ,Chavo, Mando, Hector, Eddy, and Chavito).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It has definatley got2b Melina becase she is the only mexican diva and the best

• 1 decade ago

• 1 decade ago

Chavo Guerrero why? because he lies cheats and he steals Chavo for World Heavyweight Champion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.