what does HE WANT? advice plz! reward for best answer!?

so there's this guy who i think is pretty cool and i'd like to get to know him.. which is possible because we have two classes together. in one of my classes he'll sometimes glance at me.. but rarely. in the other class, i'll be looking at him a lot, but he never talks to me though!! it's been like 3 weeks since school began....for the past two days, he's been looking at me a bit more, especially when he thinks i dont see, but i have side vision so it's all good.. and when we do lock eyes, it's like he's looking at me kind of in a dream. today we saw a clip in class and it was funny, so be both kinda looked over at each other and he smiled at me. or maybe he only smiled because the movie was funny? so what's up? what does he want? .. if anything.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's a novel idea, TALK TO HIM.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

You have been truthfully appropriate to interrupt up with this guy via fact no you will desire to toy with 2 women human beings on the comparable time. it is between the toughest judgements which you made on your life yet interior the long-term you will thank your self. First, you are able to by no skill be effective how promiscuous or celibate your boyfriend's ex has been for the duration of that one 12 months relationship and you ought to have escaped some extreme STD vulnerability only in case she have been a foul lady. 2nd of all, you will by no skill blame your self for denying the toddler interior the image a raffle to be with the two mom and father later. additionally, you proved him incorrect which you respected and enjoyed him each and all the time and it became him who betrayed you along with his Ex. i prefer he slept with unusual lady fairly and then declare on the subject of the pretend emotions. don't get puzzled, i'm effective you're an quite alluring and an smart lady rather worth of giving and receiving actual love in return. clarification or not something, he's is accountable for what he did and in case you fall for those lame excuses, you may get injury greater. set him unfastened on your sense of right and incorrect now lady! carry on, the discomfort will slowly heal as you distance your self from him and initiate up noticing different attractive adult men and from them your actual love will ensue. amazing maximum consistent prayer and sharing with acquaintances ought to help you erase the anger you sense interior your broken heart and in line with threat sooner or later you will confer with this ex boyfriend as a solid buddy. solid success and relax please!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think he wants u 2 mk the first move maybe hes 2 shy or afraid the u dont like him or something so is up 2 u try it i bet thats how hes feelin lol reward plz lol just kidding !!!!!

• 1 decade ago

why don't you ask him, people on the internet don't know any better than you do. He could think you are hot, cute, funny looking, he might think you are wierd or cool. Who knows?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should talk to him and find out..your waiting on him to say something to you..and he also could be waiting on you..so make an approach and say something to him 1st..shows your really intrested and if he dosent feel the same way..to bad at least you said something ..good luck with school!

• 1 decade ago

so cheeking you out get him to look hard by rub your leg and going oh oh ,,he look and he dose ,,talk ,,,i hert my leg ,,so how you doing in school and go from there and ware something hot so he keep looking ,,say you going to the game hay we can hock up

• hes interested in you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.