Don't you hate when you click on a question and the "Add details" is a damn novel?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Especially if it starts out," There's this guy at school that I like...."

• 4 years ago

It extremely relies upon at this type of readers you like, or the variety you like your novel to return out. you notice, in case you write from the female's attitude, you would be wanting youthful readers and concept to her concepts, her concepts and suggestions. If it truly is from an intruder finding in, you have an older crowd wanting to ensure it, respectively. As for the radical, once you're going for dramatic, i'd say bypass with the female. That way you are able to suitable be greater advantageous discriptive jointly as vast matters are occuring and we are waiting to be attentive to what's happening. you additionally can evaluate writing a numerous-guy or woman narration. wherein the P.O.V (attitude) variations from guy or woman to guy or woman and back, vice-versa. it truly is truly powerful and reaches different readers who can take excitement in listening to different human beings.

• sometimes i read them...other times i read everyother word there for my ability to comprehend is soooo shot i just make up a smart alec remark to some specific part in the q...i'm adhd peoples if you want my attention keep it short or add glitter....

• 1 decade ago

Hell yeah, especially when it's a survey with extended response questions! I feel you! I thought I was the only one that peeped that! People f*ck a good question up when they do that sh*t!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mari
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

believe it or not sometimes those are the questions that are most intresting.

• 1 decade ago

yes!

i don't even bother with those questions

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dang i know i just dont even bother

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I do........I have no time for all that reading..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yup, they lose me, right there!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

so annoying......just skip it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.