Would you consider George W. Bush a religious extremist?

Favorite Answer

No. How is believing in God and acting out in faith extreme?

There are some atheists that would disagree I am sure. But no, he isn't bible thumping, he's a faithful christian. So what, we need more of that, especially in DC.

• pgb

No, he's not anymore extreme than the Clintons or Tony Blair, which Blair tried to point out. This is a misinformation tactic spread by radical Islam and picked up by the gullible Dems. Ever heard libs talk about how Southern Christians are like the Taliban? Straight from Pallywood, radical Islam tactic. You can trace it back to them.

Hillary Clinton is intolerant to the way some American Christians worship. That is frightening.

And I'm an Atheist and I don't disagree with you, elephant.

Source(s): CNN transcript, see Hillary's section: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0706/04/sit...
  • D.A. S

No. I would call him the best president for the job at this moment. He was elected by the people.

Just because the liberal dems think that Gore won, makes you glad that Bush is in office. At least he knows he won!!!

Makes you wonder if the Dems could do the job, doesn't it? They've got enough sour grapes--they could make wine!

I believe that George Bush is one of the most honest and noble people in our federal government. His critics call him a liar, mock his public speaking ability, and try to portray him as ignorant. In response he always takes the high road and keeps on doing what he believes is right. Anyone in congress or the senate that voted to go to war and now makes excuses for their decision lacks the level of responsibility required to hold their office. War is never easy and it takes men with balls, guns, and quite frankly time to win. Democrats unfortunately are opposed to all of these things and the shelter of freedom that they live under where they are free to spout their nonsense is provided by real men like me and George Bush. You're welcome.

Source(s): Current U.S. Naval Officer and fighter pilot

He is religious, and it has influenced some of his decisions, but there are other people in the country that I will reserve the title "extremist" for.

Yes - anyone who rejects rationality and evidence for the opiate of religion - especially the POTUS - is an extremist.

Not in the US. The majority religion in the US is still Christian. But everyone gets to choose.