How do the the majority of Americans get control of the government again?

Seems like things are really hopeless in Washington. The issues are continuously denied. We have a war going on that should never have happened. Washington has as much corruption, nepotism, and cronyism as you'll find in any country around the world. I don't use the US as an example anymore when talking to people in other coutnries. The US is not a model of democracy, justice, or moral thinking. There are countries which can fit that model in other parts of the world though. I feel embarrassed as an American that I can't use my own country as an example to others. This hurts me deeply. If washington continues this way I fear the real threats to the country will be coming from American citizens rather than Al Qaida. I don't know who to trust anymore and that includes the many organizations left and right. The all seem to be pushing lies and in someone's pocket. Are there any new ideas out there?

Favorite Answer

vote for Ron Paul the only independent thinker in the race

You are right in alot of your statements, if you were born in the United States it's up to you and alot of other people to see to it that people who are getting the votes have your interests in mind. It's not just in Washington that corruption is taking place, it is not true that to become a US citizen, that person has to, read, write, and speck the English language. The answers I've always heard was yes, yet State and Government information and forms are being printed in alot of different languages. My feeling is that alot of special interest groups are getting people into office that will help them in changing certain things pertaining to their needs in the United States. It's great to have different backgrounds, which we all share, but our forefathers didn't fight and lifes were lost to go about changing things that didn't benefit everyone in the United States. I remember a number of years ago a young lady told me the Russians would take over the United States without firing a shot, the Russians haven't but look at what is taking place in the States now. If you don't know Spanish now, you better try to make an effort to learn. At one time Mexico and the United States had a control on what was going on, now Mexico wants the people to go to the States and Bush and his fence is all talk, in three years only 37 miles of a fence along the border of over 300 miles has only been done. I don't know where you live, but here in Central California, TV Stations have a larger number of Mexican reporters than before, fast food restaurateurs have any where from 90% to 100% that have Spanish speaking personnel that you can't understand them, but because of the language amongst them they run the business. ( No not a Taco Bell )

We have open our country to everyone, and the rights people are right behind people from another country that aren't getting what they want as a right they should have so, GOD Bless American, we now have people living in the United States that the US Flag offends them and they are given that right, no one wants to give them a one way ticket back to where they came from.

If the majority of people in this country who could vote, would vote, liberals would win every time. The poor and minorities are so disenfranchised, they don't even bother voting. I mean, in 2000, black Americans votes were thrown out all over Florida. Why the hell would they vote? Racism/classism is alive and well in this country. It boggles my mind how Republicans can latch on to a few 'values' issues (i.e. 'sex' issues...for real..sex...abortion, gay rights, stem cells...always sex for these 'values' voters) and get the working poor in this country to vote against their own interests. Throw em all out. Vote Pacific Green Party, the only real liberal party left in this country. I refuse to vote for the dem's until they actually become liberal again. I refuse to vote out of fear (e.g. I'm scared if I don't vote for ____, ____will win) and only vote my heart and what I believe.

Only way I see how is through the impeachment of Bush and Cheney for dereliction of duty.For ignoring national security(terrorism) until 9/11!

When the electoral vote becomes obsolete. An electoral voting system is whats wrong. It has no purpose in today's society. As long as it is in place the majority vote is not counted.

Being able to management is problematical, you are able to no longer please each and each individual you're meant to be prime. your function is that of a handbook, no longer a difficulty solver, inspite of the undeniable fact that generally you're referred to as upon to be the two and particularly some circumstances in fixing one set of issues you in simple terms create yet another, yet this is an inevitability and a no longer common lesson you learn as you progression by way of your function as a frontrunner. you're able to desire to make no longer common possibilities, possibilities meant for the greater suitable good that ultimately go away little, if any real room for human nature. as a result you're referred to as "stupid" or "silly" on account which you had to make an unpopular decision that no-one needed you to. now, specially, leaders do develop into ignorant of different strategies, they're basically human in spite of each thing. while they do, they take the main mushy and least time-honored course, the reality of the difficulty is, they are going to generally be subsidized into decision making corners by way of their very own people, people they only decide directly to assist, yet won't be able to via fact helping each final one is like attempting to furnish the best want of each individual interior the international, it in simple terms won't artwork. So the chief has to look at his or her targets objectively, as though the human presence is a mass of kinds, and this is separated into categories in accordance with what they experience is relatively precise interior the rustic. Upon taking facets they are going to be hated by way of the realm they did no longer %. and enjoyed by way of the realm they did. interior the tip the strategies they make boil right down to what's the suitable course, no longer the main time-honored. what highway will shop people alive? what highway will preclude loss of existence or suffering, the chief has to concentration on their needs, no longer their needs, those come into play while the luxurious is afforded, which it seldom is. and there you have it, the source of government stupidity, choosing the suitable out of a batch of undesirable and unpopular strategies makes them out to be the undesirable adult males, even inspite of the undeniable fact that they are in simple terms attempting to do their interest with out having people killed.

Wll in your mind we are all ******. But in my mind we desperatly need a Republican victory in 08.