Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

False Eyelashes?

I always wanted to wear them but am afraid they'll like come off halfway through the night or something and i'll make a fool of myself. Also, I have long thick eyelashes and sometimes don't wear mascara because it makes them too long and stand out too much. So would false eyelashes make it worse? I had a pair and they looked too long so I trimmed them and then applied them and they still looked too dramatic. I looked like a drag queen seriously. So are false eyelashes just for people with thin eyelashes or can people like me wear them that have thick long eyelashes? Maybe they only looked a bit funny because I was applying them wrong?

Favorite Answer

u can try make up mascara better than fake eyelashes.. mascara will make ur eyelashes looking good...

• Jen22

I have thick long lashes and I wear mascara to enhance them they are what you were born with so go with it.

False eyelashes overtime can ruin your own and they will not return. I wore some eyelashes in beauty school just to try them for myself and see how they felt and I got used to the feeling after a couple hours but I don't think it's worth the time to put them on. I wear a mascara which has the primer first, then mascara. It really brings out the lashes and I love it!

Don't wear false anything if you can help it. Thick, long eyelashes are what women want, and you have them naturally. Don't mess things up with fake ones, esp. if you look like a drag queen wearing them. . . .

theyre suppost to make your eyelashes appear thicker and longer what were you thinking buying them if you dont like your long thick eye lashes? just cut yours! but be careful.

why have you always wanted to wear them when you already have a natural pair!?

I have thick long lashes and sometimes I wear fake ones. You prob just got ones that were TOO thick. My false ones are just longer, I dont look for thickness since mine are thick already so really thin hair, but longer looks really nice on me. My boyfriend says it makes my face look really different cuz it makes me doe eyed. Just makes my eyes really pop. Just remember its in the length, the thickness is what looks fake and icky, just like people that wear mascera and they are trying to achieve thickness, its so gross cuz hair is not that thick!! Who wants pubic hair on their eyes? Or even thicker thatn pubic hair, thats what mascera does. Yuck. Length is nice and soft looking tho and it doesnt ruien your lashes or isnt bad for you either, as long as you wahs your hands good before applying and taking them off and if you re-wear them make sure you soan them and pick all the glue off and then I rub and rinse with facial toner and q-tip to get any bacteria off so they are steril and I deep them in the container they came in when they are off

DON'T use fake lashes...girls already have good eyelashes to begin with...even when i just put mascara on i feel like my lashes look so long that it looks fake...most peoples look huge just with mascara ...fake lashes is sooo ugly to me...sorry

Hi,

Pl. do not use false eyleshes they will give problems in future.when you already have a natural pair pl. do not use them.

if you don't need them don't were them they are just a hastle. you do not need them