Big Brother 8 USA FINALS??

who do you think should win, dick or danielle and why??

thanks!!

• gma
    Favorite Answer

Since we are unfortunate enough to have to choose one of them, I think it should be Dick. He put himself out there to be hated and abused by verbally abusing and intimidating other players. He played the game the whole season, he didn't ride anyone's coattails. He played a good game, other than the Jen incident and his mouth, he used strategy.

• LORD Z

Dick 5-2 because they will see that he did this all for her and the 7 hours in the rain will impress the girls and Zach. Plus I think America wants Dick to win to try and keep the family together.

Personally I think it should go to Dick because he is older. Danielle did keep her mouth shut alot more then Dick did BUT he probally has more bills and being older really does deserve it over a 20 year old.

Dick should definitely win! I really don't think Danielle would of gotten where she is without him, plus he would share with his kids for sure!

I no longer like either of them. However, I think Dick should win as he would share his money with his kids. Danielle would keep all for herself and not spend wisely.

Neither, but since I have to pick one, Dick because Danielle is a big whiner, and I'm not convinced she didn't lie and cheat to get on the show.

I hope Dick wins! i think he is the best player in BB history! I also liked Dr Will and Mike Boogie

Don't like either. Couldn't care less. After watching all Summer, I'm not even sure I'll watch the finale.

Danielle because more people will vote for her

Carole:yes

Joe:yes

Mike:yes

Jen:of course

Dustin:maybe

Jameka:duh

Amber:yes

Zach:i guess

Eric:i think

Jessica:maybe,maybe not

Kail:yes

• duke

I do not think either should win, but I guess that is not going to happen!