Does getting your lower lip and nose hurt?

I have been wanting to get my lower lip pierced for a long time. But I'm afraid. I am like so scared of needles that's why I haven't gotten it. So does it hurt and how long does it take to heal?

How long does it take for your nose to heal after you get it pierced?

Oh yeah, and about how much would it cost to get your lip and nose pierced?

Favorite Answer

Lip does hurt. Ive had my nose and lip done twice before. Nose hurts for the 2 seconds the needle goes through but after that its not bad. Your lip on the other hand...it swells, its kinda annoying, and its probably the worse piercing I've ever had to deal with. ( Had 22 piercing before) Let me tell you this from experience...your better without them. Piercings are over rated, cost money, leave scars and you eventually grow out of them. Its different prices depending where your from and where you go.

I got my lip done.. cost me 80$ (probably can get it for cheaper) they put numbing stuff on my face, and the inside of my lip.. it doesn't hurt .. theirs pain but its bearable.

And like the girl above said, it isn't worth it.. I have a scar now.. (got snakebites) so too parallel scars. UHH.

• Tony S

don't be a wuss