Inside Car LEDs?

Hey I have a question I am In Highlands Ranch Colorado(littleton) I know that having Flashing Colors Under your car can be illegal But I have some Blue LED's that i have in my car and they can Pulse to the music i am playing. Since they are not under the car and I was wondering if it is legal for me to have them on while Driving Since they are in my car I dont see an Issue but want to check and make sure

Can someone help me out

Favorite Answer

Edit: See my reply to the message you sent me.

As long as you can concentrate on the road, I would not have a problem with it.

If it is affecting your driving, then take it out.

But, no, you would not be stopped for having this inside your car.

Generally, police are more concerned with adjustments made on the outside of a vehicle than with inside adjustments.

The only way I can think of this posing a problem is if this will be a distraction to other motorists around you. Could they see it from their position on the road even thought it is inside the car?

I can see the issue and I'm in the UK

Do you think that you are such an expert driver that you will not be distracted by the interior of you car lighting up like a christmas tree at night.

Use you common and give up on the idea. It's dangerous

I got out of my car and checked it just lights up It does not shine out side the Car I mean people could see it but not like a blinding flash

Now that should not be illegal as far as I know, my friend has that and everytime his Sub hits, the neon goes with it, I would go ahead and do it, cops really shouldn't do anything about it.