sex question?

My boyfriend never iniates sex anymore. weve been going out for about a year and it seems like he doesnt want me anymore.

i dont know if its me or the sex isnt good, but i want him to want me in bed.

Im a really horny girl and i want sex 24/7 and he always tells me its because i ask for it first and i beat him to the punch! should i believe him? whats going on....

Favorite Answer

Your sex drive is higher than his. I have the same problem with my partner. I want sex just about everyday at least once and he's good with sex 3 or 4 times a week.

In the beginning it was okay because he probably wasn't having sex very often before, so he enjoyed having sex all the time multiple times a day, but now that he is getting regular sex there's no need to get in as much as he can and he's gotten used to it.

Yes, believe him. I doubt he's cheating. People who say that are just lacking a sex drive and/or can't believe that a woman would have a higher sex drive than a man. They're sexually repressed or have fridgid partners.

I guess what you can do is wait for him to initiate sex and send him subtle signals. It probably won't be long before he does initiate or you can just accept that your going to be the one who usually initiates.

Source(s): been there.

What's the rest of the relationship like? That's the question I would ask myself. If it's pretty good, it's not because he doesn't want you sexually but he is simply telling you the truth.

Maybe you could try some interesting masturbation to keep yourself satisfied and take some pressure off him. If he doesn't have such a high sex drive, you may be making him feel inadequate and he may be going into survival mode, thinking he willl never make you happy and the relationship may end up doomed already!

Also: do you use sex to prove your own desirability and measure your self esteem?

I bet you guys started out having sex all the time and he would always initiate and now he just expects you to come to him.

If he knows you want it just as much as he does, there is no reason for him to initiate. He knows you're coming to him. He may even be a little bored with things. Switch it up a bit and if it's really important to you for him to initiate, then you're just gonna have to see how long you can hold out waiting for him to come to you.

don't ask for it - seduce him into it ... and do an excellent job of it too! When someone goes out of their way to pleasure their partner, it makes their partner want to return the favor.

I know - I do it to my man all the time - and we've been together for over 17 years and have gone back and forth from me being the "neediest" in the sex department, to him being the neediest.

Have fun!

You should not ask for it anymore. Try to spice things up in the bedroom. Buy some toys that you can both use together, light some candles etc. Try the surprise and seduction method.

Well, to find out if he is telling the truth wait and see. If he does not initiate it than maybe you two are just not at the right sex levels.

Maybe back off for awhile and please yourself for the time being and see if he is even interested anymore. Some guys like to take charge in that area. If he doesn't touch you or anything in the next month or so. If he doesn't I would chat with him and he still doesn't then break-up. Good luck!

I say refrain from initiating. If he shows no interest for a while...I'd think he was filling his quota elsewhere...no pun...

yea let the man make the first move once in a while.

He is giving it to someone else. Sorry, but that's the truth.