Love Letter?

How often should I write my wife a love letter

Favorite Answer

If you are serious about this, I think I might faint! How many guys actually write their wives love letters?! I know my husband has a hard time writing a love sentence! (God love him, he tries though!) Anyway, I would say, whenever you feel it in your heart. Mot women love that mushy stuff! ;-)

That depends on your reasons: if you are trying to overcome guilt, not very often because it only reminds her of why you have suddenly started doing this after x amount of years of marriage.

If you are newly wed: think about the precedent you are setting. You will have to maintain this for the rest of your life so you don't hear "Remember when you used to...."

But as a woman, I would love to get a guilt-free love letter at random times: One every time I open a kitchen drawer: five times a day for 3 days and then nothing for a couple of days: folded in my underwear: hidden in my makeup drawer: every time I open my inbox at work. Keep me guessing and hoping.

Keep it short and sweet and make me feel loved.

When the mood strikes you. When you like the way she looks standing by the sink, when you notice something new and exciting about her, when she does something totally out of love for you, when you think about her all day. Most women I know love to hear how wonderful they how and how much they are loved for all the different things they are.

Whenever the feeling hits ya. She's a lucky woman and if she's smart, she'll appreciate and keep each letter you write.

awh...that is so cute! gees. most women never get any. I'd say whenever you feel like it. the best time is at just any time, for no special reason. if you do it too often it will seem expected, and on holidays it will seem that you did it just for that. every now and then on a random tuesday is so sweet. :)

As often as you like or feel inspired. I even leave little notes in my fiance's lunch or on our mirror, just saying "I love you, Babe" or "Last night was fun" or "You looked sexy yesterday." Even little things like that mean a lot - and it's better to hear that from you as often as possible than to hear it from other men.....

As often as you want ... once a day, once a week. What ever works for you.

they are always special no matter how often we do or don't receive them.

That entirely depends on the circumstances

every month with roses n chocolate

if u can-can u do this

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ate2Q...

Never. You write those to your girlfriends!