sunshine asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

i have a question i'd really like answered?

for the past week i've felt sick constantly. my stomach is always nauseous and i am getting dizzy very, very easily. every couple of minutes my head kind of spins and readjusts itself. i spend most of my day feeling very faint and like i am going to throw up. what is wrong with me?

i don't want to go a doctor right now i don't have the time or the money so anyone who really knows their stuff please talk to mee

and i've been really sneezy and congested

Favorite Answer

There could be several things wrong. If you are not eating right, you could have low blood sugar, you could have an inner ear infection, or possibly pregnant. I would advise you go to your doctor and have an examination. Best to be safe.

I experienced those very same symptoms, I had a deviated Septum and my sinuses were not draining properly. Thus causing an infection in my sinuses. The infection made me nauseous, dizzy and sick to my stomach. Go to your doctor and request to see a ear, nose and throat specialist. wishing you well soon

these are exactly the symptoms I had when I stopped taking my anti-depressants - If that is the case with you then you need to take one and talk to the doctor about weining off of them - if this is not the case it could be pregnancy symptoms except for the head spinning / readjusting itself thing - if it doesn't stop you need to go to your doctor

Well, I'm no doctor, but my sister and I have felt sorta dizzy from stress before... If you're stressed or depressed lately, that might be why. Also, I suggest using a title that describes your question... Titles like that are a little annouying.

we can't answer your question very well, we're trying to tell you it sounds pretty serious and you might want to ask a doctor, or go to a clinic. Would you rather have a problem get very bad and need surgery or medicine, or have a doctor tell you what is wrong and have it be okay?

Without examining you and running some tests there is no way anyone can have a clue what is wrong. You need to go see a doc ASAP and get checked out.

It could be you are pregnant.

It could be an inner ear infection.

It could be a virus.

It could be alot of things. You are best going to a doctor before the symptoms get worse.

It sounds like what I felt like when I had the flu you should go to the doctor and he/she would know exactly what it is.

Go to a doctor and don't ever post medical questions on here you don't know who's answering your question.

there is a good chance that you are pregnant.

go see a doctor.