Friends to lovers!!?

I have been seeing this friend that i have known scince the 9th grade and we did't have sex until the last week of our 12th grade year and as far as all my family and friends go we are a couple because we are inseperable but he has yet to make it offical and I think its because I'm in a wheel chair and he is ashamed (What to do)

Favorite Answer

Try asking this question in astrology and horoscopes if you don't get a good answer here. It may just be how he is. Several signs are afraid of commitment (Sagittarius men being the biggest commitment-phoebes)

I can't guarantee a perfect answer, but the people answering in that section are very insightful. I'm sure he is not ashamed of you and that section will help to prove it.

Good luck!

confront him about it since he and you already done it. Tell him about what your family think about the issues and ask him what the problem is. Maybe it is a nother problem. It is better to dealt with this as soon as possible then to let it drag

• Lin B

i think that you should ask him outright why he has not made it official. and if his answer is not clear, then ask if its because your in a wheelchair. and if he responds no, and you do not believe him, then what are you going to do? are you comfortable being with someone "secretly"? you shouldn't be.