how do you get invited to stay at the cinderella suite castle?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Last time someone asked this I told them the secret and everyone gave me thumbs down... then Disney sent me a threatening letter telling me if I told anyone else they would sue me.. so sorry, your on your on...

• 1 decade ago

It is part of the year of a million dreams give away. There are cast members all over the property that give away all kinds of prizes and a nigth in the suite is one of them. It is totally random, a computer will tell them where and when to select a person. It could be something like Splash mountain, 2nd row, seat on the left that enters the unload area at 9:01 am. That person and their family would win, they are grand marchals of the parade and get to spend the nigth in the castle. More than likely the winner will be someone at the Magic Kingdom, but could be anywhere on the property and it is usually one of the first prizes in the morning since your getting some serious VIP treatment and I understand its an allday event when you win the stay in the castle.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

it's part of the million dreams theme this year. You'll have to be very lucky to stay there. it's free, but you have to be picked by the dream squad. what they do is everyday, a computer randomly picks a time and a spot in the park. if someone is at that spot at that particular time, they get chosen. it's more difficult than you think. one time, the special spot was at a bench. no one sat there the entire day. i guess it's easier during the busy season. july was completely dead because everyone was waiting to come in august due to the free meal plan giveaway. but i hope that answered your question.

Source(s): disney cast member
  • daisy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

This is the Year of a Million Dreams. Each and every day, a computer generates a random location for a cast member to go and they go there and find someone there at that location. It truly is random, but free too.

Source(s): Just got back from Disney
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I believe cast members randomly select people. Go to wdwmagic.com and look and find YEAR OF A MILLION DREAMS. It gives you a breakdown.=)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.