Why does this happen?

I like this guy and when i think about kissing him and stuff like that my heart feels like it drops....i think its because im nervous but i asked told my freind and she said it means we will never be together because my heart feels like that because he makes me want to die...stupid right? lol

but im just wondering what it means....im confused

Favorite Answer

Darlin' don't listen to your friend. That feeling is vary powerful and means you have a very strong attraction to this guy. I get the same feeling everytime I kiss my husband... even though we have been married for over 4 years now! Isn't that awesome! Anyway.... it is a good thing (a very good one) not that you aren't nervous though. That could be part of it. So let your heart go pitter patter.

It seems like you already know what it means. Its just really nervous getting that first kiss. Perhaps it could be that you had a bad experience with a guy and your heart isn't quite ready to get involved with a really deep relationship like you want.

The big thing is not to worry about always being alone, but if you like him, then try to go for it, ONLY when the timing is right.

The question is does he like you men don't have the balls to tell a girl he doesn't like her. But if he likes you and you know that for sure there are signs that will help you along with the process of wanting to kiss him but you have to be able to make sure he wants to kiss you back because you don't want him to think you go around just kissing guys you know so make sure the time is right and when it is you and him will enjoy your kiss.

its the hormones trying to get you preggers.