Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is Hillary Really Credible?

How credible is she?

On October 10, 2002 on the Senate Floor:

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."

In response to Bill Maher on her vote FOR the Iraq War Resolution:

"Well, Bill, it was a little more complicated than that. I sought out expert opinions from a wide variety of sources, people inside and outside the government, people in my husband's administration, and I think it is fair to say that at the time I made it very clear I was against a preemptive war. And I believed that giving the president authority to go back to the United Nations and put in inspectors was an appropriate designation of authority."

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hillary has NEVER been credible. She has no resolve nor conviction. She is pure politics and that is all she is.

If she had even one personal value that didn't change with the political wind, then perhaps she would be one of the better candidates.

I urge every voter to look up some of the lesser known candidates and make a choice based on reality instead of sound bites and advertising!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That question is rhetorical isn't it? Honesty is as foreign to Hillary as victory is to the French.

• 1 decade ago

Shes about as credible as my big toe!

• Esther
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I won't even give her a penny for her credibility..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No she's EVIL inarnate LOL!

• 1 decade ago

No she's not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.