Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ever been addicted to anything?

I am addicted to Alcohol, Vicodin, and Nicotine. I quit Alcohol and Vicodin, but am still working on the smoking thing.

If Marijuana is considered an addiction then I'd have to add that to the list as well, but I quit that too. I know it sounds silly, but getting high on life is so much more satisfying in every way.

• feb29
    Favorite Answer

i am addicted to alcohol, meth, and nicotine. i am working on alcohol have quit the meth and am working on nicotine

Music

Not really addicted, but really like passion.romance. I'm a lover not a drama queen so passion on the highest level is my addiction at this time.I long gotten over smoking ,drinking never did drugs so now I'm working on my weak sport passion.

World of Warcraft, no kidding it is like the worst drug. I used to play at least 6-8 hours a day, I would rather play than spend time with my wife, it was sick. I had to cut myself off at the point when I would get depressed to go on vacation away from the game.

• Candy

I say good for you. :) I'm proud that you realize it and you're trying, I admire you. :)

I have a few addictions, some serious, some not. I'm wayyy too embarrassed to admit them on here, so if you would like to know, just contact me. But I've had them for a few years. I've tried to cut it cold turkey, since that's the only way, but turns out turkey just screws me more.

Cigarettes. Dammn that Phillip Morris!

1). Sex

2). Driving

3). Pepsi

Tried to give them up but it was the worst 15 minutes of my life.

Food and Chapstick. I eat all the time. I love food... and I've gotten to where I always need chapstick. I go crazy if my lips get dry and I have no chapstick available.

No, its probably mainly cuz of all the anti-drug propaganda they exposed to throughout my childhood. But addicitons can include anything, so theres always a chance I could develop one.

I'm addicted to Yahoo! Answers.

sorry- I just started this month. Newbie, here.