Harry Potter Question???????

Where can I find a site that I can read Harry Potter Books to read online for free?

Favorite Answer

there is not a site like that however there is jk rowlings official site and last time i visited it there was a link to read excerpts from the books.

you should go the library and check the books out thats what i did with all but 2 of them one my niece owns and the newest on which i bought!!!!!!!!!!

i love harry potter and was sad to see the story come to an end.

As the Harry Potter books are all under copyright, there is no legal site on which you can read them for free. To do so is against the law. Any site that has them posted the full text has stolen it.

Unfortunately there is no such site. If there was there would be major legal issues due to the copyright of the Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling. Try your local library or read the book summaries provided online.

i really don't think that there's a site that u could read any off the books for free. even if there were it would be breaking the law to do that and the site would be sued

as far as i am concerned there is no site where

you can read an entire book online.

man people think that you can but i have never heard of one.

your best bet is to go check them out at a local library.

I didn't think a library car cost anything up until recently when

a friend of mine told me she had to pay for one.

good luck though.

you can't because if there was that'd be kinda unfair cause people would have to buy books when they have no idea that you can read it straight of the net. and besides you'd be stareing at a blank screen which is kinda bad for your eyes

Just type in the name into google and you can find it