Hurryy UP!!?

ok im in middle school!

and last year i had GYM 6th period soo you could take as much time as you want to get dress ANDreaddy!

but this year i have it 5th!

and im trying to get used to get readdy!! but i keep being late to my 6th period! and my teacher is getting VERRYY angry!!

i try to tell her but she wont listen!!

WHAT CAN I DO TO HURRY UP THE PROCESS OF GETTING READY IN THE LOCKER ROOM!!

this is what i usually do!!

get dressed=2 minutes!

Put converse on= 3 minutes! (they take soo long to lace!!

Brush hair,deodarant,make up=4 minutes!

PLEASEEE HELP!!

MY TEACHER SAID SHE WANTED TOHVAE A TEACHER/PARENT CONFERENCE!

Favorite Answer

Well first off, you can always do your hair/makeup when you ask to use the restroom. Just change into your clothes and be done. I get dressed in one min.

• Rae T

Leave your shoes pre-laced and just tighten and go, or bring different ones that you don't need to lace. Also leave off the makeup or minimal makeup. Brush hair while walking to class and dordorant should take about 2 seconds before throwing a shirt on.

Your PE teacher should have at least 5 mins at the end of class where you are allowed to change. they can't expect you to change after the bell rings for the next class, that's not fair.

Converses take a long time to put on O_O loosen the laces before gym class then after just slip em on

Waterproof make up?

Yeah they don't allow much time to get to classes, I always hated that. I changed clothes fast, put my shoes on (but wore ones that didn't have laces or tied them so i didn't have to untie or tie) and deoderant but I usually wore a ponytail or something so I didn't have to worry about brushing my hair and I didn't bother with the makeup. If I didn't do this I would have spent my school years in detention or something.

Quit putting makeup on and you'll make it to class on time. Don't worry about your hair either. Get your clothing set out on the bench in the locker room for when you return so you can get into them really quick.

Don't wear sneakers that take so long to lace. If you skip the makeup and do that in between your other classes that should save you some time as well.

Your teacher should talk to the P.E coach. They should end the class 5 minutes early to give you guys enough time to change and get to your next class, thats what my coach always did. I'm sure your not the only kid who has this problem so get all of them together and go talk to the principle.

Don't change into your regular clothes from ur gym clothe until you have lunch or study hall. Just put on deorderant the minute you finish gym. That's how I dealt with it in middle and high school.

If you're always late, then don't change, just show up to class in your P.E. clothes. I bet you smelling up the room will make your teacher give you some extra time to be a little late.

• manger

you notice that 2d on the right of your show screen? while the time is going right down to 00:00 it ability the 2d quarter is over, a million/2 circumstances many times final 15 to 20 minutes, aspects 'nuff time to make a lager run, circulate to the can re'inventory on nutrients and this and that