seek web site for women wanting to get pregnant, are pregnant or have young child and seeking partner?

I was happy to hear today that science found that men 50 - 60 years old having children with a younger woman is good for evolution. Older men have a stronger longevity gene & help the longevity of human's when they have a child with a younger woman. (research probably done by an older male .... ha .... I have the article for those who ask) ..... I'm a fit healthy 50 year old male that wants to raise another family with a woman.

Favorite Answer

AS A LATINO AMERICAN MALE.THAT IS 55 YEARS OLD AND FULL OF PASSION,LOVE,FRIENDSHIP TO GIVE A YOUNG WOMEN.I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE A YOUNGER WOMEN A CHILD.I HAVE FOUND THAT THE YOUNGER WOMEN BRINGS OUT THE BEST IN ME.AS A FATHER OF TWO GROWN CHILDREN.OUT OF THE HOME NOW.I FIND THAT I MISS THE SOUNDS,SMELLS,CLOSENESS,BOUNDING,THAT COMES WHEN THEIR CHILDREN IN THE HOME.IF THEIR IS A A YOUNGER WOMEN THAT WILL LIKE TO TALK ABOUTAND OR EVEN PLAN TO HAVE A CHILD BY ME.PLEASE LET ME KNOW.YOU WILL END UP WITH A GREAT PARTNER,FATHER TO OUR CHILD,AND FRIEND

This sounds like a honest question, yet particularly no woman consciously says, "i bypass to play around with a set of loser, have a baby with each and each, then quiet down with a good guy who will take care people all." i'm no longer a psychologist, yet I do ask your self why some women people make such damaging possibilities with their adult males and shop coming back for greater. probably my first husband replaced into some thing like my mom's 2d husband - an alcoholic nut case. while women people come from completely dysfunctional families with out good function variety for a husband, it is no longer common to be conscious of what "widely used" is and the thank you to stipulate it. so they shop attempting with a set of distinctive losers. ultimately, in the event that they're fortunate they are going to comprehend that they might desire to get help and help, inspite of the undeniable fact that all the good ones may well be taken by way of then.