when ever i take a picture of my 7 year old son theres a beam of light over his head. what does that mean?

the light is round right above my sons head. i know that this is significant, its not beams of light surrounding him. its a ball a liight above his head.

Favorite Answer

If you pray with your son - continue to do so. the bible tells us to be the light for the world. Perhaps he has a great destiny. Even Jesus mother saw things in her own son and the bible says she observed and kept these things in her heart. Perhaps you should keep these matters in your heart as well as a journal. There are people in this world who do not know how to stand in agreement for something wonderful for others. Don't let the sarcasm on this forum discourage you. Keep these things in your heart and continue to ask God to watch over him and you andpray for his bright future whatever that may mean.

There are several theories about round balls of light above heads in photographs.

1) It is your son's higher self being visible.

2) It is his guardian angel.

3) It is the spirit of a dead relative watching over him.

4) It is a reflection from the flash of your camera.

5) You have a dried droplet of water on your lens.

I think you are amazing to adopt and obviously it is going to be hard. Being abused as a child stays with you forever and he is still quite young to maybe fully deal with the emotional turmoil. I think at the moment you are doing the right thing, you are there for him. The conversations will increase or get better when he feels he can fully trust you. Most teenagers spent a lot of time in their rooms !!! If you watch a movie of a night let him pick so you can watch it together, it might be silent but at least you are together. I wish you so much luck and one day he will open up to you, good luck hun and what a wonderful lady you are for giving him a chance to have a proper home x

Have you tried other cameras?

I have seen this phenomenon before. Sometimes it was just old film, a poor camera, the lighting at the setting, etc. And sometimes I have seen it when a person was in deep prayer, or in a state of great religious ecstacy.

Either the camera is leaking light or there's a booger on the lens.

It could be light reflection off his hair. It could be the light from his guardian angel. It could be something unknown.

• ?

Too much back lighting,

Source(s): It is the soldier above all others that prays for peace, for it is he that must bear the wounds and scars of war.
  • aisha

Guardian angel, spirit guide, indigo or crystal child?

Turn the flash off. Either that or its time to get a new camera.

Try to clean the lens with a soft clause - it mite be dust.