Is Dai Vernon the greatest sleight of hand magician of all time?

This is what I always thought. But I heard some people on a certain website saying that Ed Marlo was a better with a deck of cards. I'm not sure if I agree with that. What do you think about it?

I can't believe no one is answering this question even in the CARD games section!

Is this how ignorant most people are about magic and card tricks??

Favorite Answer

Well I would answer but I have no idea who that is...

I'll just guess that the first guy is better. :)

• Erika

I do not even recognize if it might be referred to as philosophical, that is how new I am to the inspiration of philosophy... however as for international warming I consider there may be a few reality in it. However, I consider this is a cycle long gone by way of earlier than, slowly, and that it's going to be adopted by way of a sluggish ice age, to be adopted by way of sluggish international warming, and many others. At least that's how I learn archeology, earth sciences, the faces of cliffs even... Just approximately the whole lot occurs in cycles and has occurred earlier than with regard nature, it kind of feels to me.

Dai was very good . but Ed Marlo was great with a deck of cards/

Robert Houdin | K. Lal and Jr. K. Lal | Romanoff & Juliette | Joseph Dunninger.were the greatest magician in the world

Sleight of hand is a basic technique that forms an indispensable part of learning and conjuring these magic tricks. Without learning this technique, a magician cannot execute his craft.