Canadian drugs?

I have a friend from high school that posted a bulletin on Myspace. He was taking a survey, and when asked the question "what's the worst thing you've ever done?" he replied that he "wouldn't lie...I do enjoy some over-the-counter drugs from Canada that are illegal in the US." What's he talking about? What kind of drugs is he talking about?

Narcotics are legal over the counter in Canada? Why?

Favorite Answer

It's very difficult to get narcotic drugs from Canada into the united states. Drugs That are listed as narcotics in the USA can be over the counter in Canada. it's impossible to say which drugs he's talking about. You definitely don't want to do this because it can be dangerous for your health and it's illegal.

Source(s): Retired doctor of Naturopathic medicine

I don't know him, so I don't know......however.....I've been in various rehabs and i know perscribed drugs are the worst kind of them all, simply because you may have a sympathetic doc, that just doesn't care about addiction......there's tons out there like that!!!!!!!1

Source(s): nursing student

You dont want to know, dont be curious.